CFD SIMULATION OF TEMPERATURE REGIMES OF THE COMBUSTION ZONE OF STABILIZER-TYPE BURNERS WITH ASYMMETRIC FUEL SUPPLY
The results of computer simulation of the heat state of the combustion zone and the burnup rate of fuel for stabilizer burners with asymmetric fuel distribution are presented. The features of temperature fields in this zone that are characteristic of the conditions under study are revealed. The analysis of these features in the aspect of their conditionality by the two-stage combustion of fuel gas is carried out.
2. Fialko, N.M., Sherenkovsky Ju.V., Prokopov V.G., Polozenko N.P., Meranova N.O., Aleshko S.A., Ivanenko G.V., Yurchuk V.L., Milko E.I., Olkhovskaya N.N. Modeling of the flow structure in the echelonized gratings of stabilizers with a different step of their displacement. Eastern European Journal of Advanced Technology. 2015. V.2. № 8 (74). P.29-34. (Rus). ISSN 1729-3774. :https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2015.39193.
3. Fialko N.M., Aleshko S.A., Rokitko K.V., Maletskaya O.E., Milko E.I., Kutnyak O.N., Olkhovskaya N.N., Regragui A., Donchak M.I., Evtushenko A.A. Regularities of mixture formation in the burners of the stabilizer type with one-sided fuel supply. Technological Systems 2018. 3(38). С. 37-43. (Eng). dx.doi.org/10.29019/084.3
4. Fialko, N.M., Sherenkovsky Ju.V., Mayson N.V., Meranova N.O., Butovsky L.S., Abdulin M.Z, Polozenko N.P., Klishch A.V., Stryzheus S.N., Timoshchenko A.B. Intensification of transport processes in a burner device with a cylindrical flame stabilizer. Scientific Bulletin of UNFU. 2014. 24 (5). P. 136-142. (Rus). ISBN 5-7763-2435-1.
5. Fialko N.M., Butovsky L.S., Prokopov V.G., Granovskaya E.A., Sherenkovsky Ju.V., Aleshko S.A., Kokhanenko P.S. Features of flow around flat stabilizers by a limited flow Industrial Heat Engineering. 2010. №5. P. 28-36. (Rus). ISSN 0204-3602.
6. Fialko N.M., Prokopov V.G., Aleshko S.A., Polozenko N.P., Timoshchenko A.B., Abdulin M.Z., Maletskaya O.E., Nochovny A.V. Analysis of the influence geometric shape of the niche cavity on the aerodynamic resistance of the channel. Industrial Heat Engineering. 2012. № 1. P. 72-76. (Rus). ISSN 0204-3602.
7. Fialko N.M., Prokopov V.G., Alioshko S.A., Abdulin M.Z., Rokitko K.V., Maletska O.E., Milko E.I., Olkhovska N.N., Regragi A., Evtushenko A.A. Computer simulation of flow in microjet burner devices with asymmetric supply of fuel. Scientific Bulletin of UNFU. 2018. Vol. 28. № 8. C 117-121. (Rus). https://doi.org/10.15421/40280823
8. Fialko N.M., Prokopov V.G., Sherenkovskiy Ju.V., Alioshko S.A., Meranova N.O., Abdulin M.Z., Butovsky L.S., Mirgorodsky A.N. Computer simulation of transfer processes in cooling systems of burner devices of stabilizer type. Industrial Heat Engineering. 2012. №1. P. 64-71. (Rus). ISSN 0204-3602.
9. Fialko N.M., Meranova N.O., Shrenkovskii Ju.V., Aleshko S.A., Rokytko K.V. Flow structure in a stabilizer burner with one-sided fuel supply. International Multidisciplinary Conference Science and technology of the presents time: priority development directions of Ukraine and Poland. 19-20 October. 2018. P. 116-120. (Eng). ISBN 978-9934-571-55-8.
10. Fialko N.М., Sherenkovskyi Ju.V., Meranova N.O., Alioshko S.A., Rokytko K.V. Peculiarities of flow and mixture formation in microiet burner devices with asymmetric fuel distribution. Industrial Heat Engineering. 2011. № 1. P.51-56. (Ukr). https:doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.1.2019.2.
Abstract views: 94 PDF Downloads: 52
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.