USE OF THE HEAT FLOW RECEIVER FOA 013-01 WHEN ASSESSING THE DANGER OF THE SPREAD OF FIRE TO ADJACENT OBJECTS
The efficiency of using a heat flux receiver in assessing the danger of a fire spreading to adjacent construction objects is studied, as a basis for developing a program and methodology for experimental studies of heat transfer processes between a fire source and elements of adjacent objects. The object of study is to determine the heat flux density from a source of heat radiation. The subject of the study is the influence of the sensitivity of the heat flow receiver on its measurement error. In order to study the danger of fire spreading to adjacent construction projects using the heat flux criterion, it is proposed to use a heat flux detector FOA-013-01 to measure the heat flux. The heat flux receiver FOA 013-01 is designed for a single measurement of the density of the total heat flux. The principle of operation of the receiver is based on measuring the temperature difference, which occurs when a heat flux between the center and the side of a thin constantan disk mounted on a copper heat sink is exposed. To determine the sensitivity of the heat flux detector FOA 013-01, experimental studies were conducted. The essence of the research was that the three heat receivers FOA 013-01 were influenced by a predetermined flux of 20 kW/m2 and 40 kW/m2. The measurement procedure for each receiver was carried out three times. Based on the received indicators of receivers in mV, a sensitivity coefficient is derived. A comparison of the results was carried out with the results obtained by the heat flux receiver RAP 12.M.2. The verification of the belonging of the dispersions obtained during measurements by receivers to the same population was carried out. The verification showed that the standard deviation for the receiver of the FAA 013-01 is 7.53%, for the receiver RAP 12.M.2 - 3,15%, and the Fisher criterion is 5.7, which does not exceed the table value. The difference between the impressions of the receivers is within 8%. Thus, the indicators obtained by heat flow receivers belong to one general population.
2. Kovtun S.І., Ivanov S.O., Decusha L.V., Decusha O.L., Sparrows L.Y. Zasoby Vymiriuvannia Radiatsiinoho Teploobminu Ta Insoliatsii [Means of Measurement of Radiation Heat Exchange and Insulation], [WORD SCIENCE], № 7(35), Vol.5, July 2018. P. 31–35. (Ukr).
3. Aksenenko M.D., Baranochnikov M.L. Priemniki opticheskogo izlucheniya [Optical receivers], M.: Radio i svyaz, 1987. 296 p. (Rus).
4. Gerashenko O.A. Osnovy teplometrii [Thermometry Basics]. К., Naukova dumka, 1971. P. 15. (Rus).
5. Vetoshnikov V.S. Dobrovolskij Yu.G., Presnyak I.S., Shabashkevich B.G., Shafran L.M. Vimiryuvannya gustini teplovogo potoku v kameri zgorannya [Measurement of heat flux density in the combustion chamber], Aktualnye problemy transportnoj mediciny [Actual problems of transport medicine], № 1 (7), 2007, P. 119–126. (Rus).
6. Piccini E, Guo SM, Jones TV. [The development of a new direct-heat-flux gauge for heat-transfer facilities]. [Measurement Scienes and Technology], 2000, 11, Р. 342–349.
7. Jones, T. V. [Heat Transfer, Skin Friction, Total Temperature, and Concentration Measurements in Measurement of Unsteady Fluid Dynamic Phenomena, Hemisphere Pub. Corp.], Washington, DC, 1977. P. 63–102.
8. Schultz D. L. and Jones T. V. [Heat-transfer measurements in short-duration hypersonic facilities]. AG 165, AGARD, France, 1973, P. 155.
9. Ainsworth R. W., Allen J. L., Davies M. R. D., Doorly J. E., Forth C. J. P., Hilditch M. A., Oldfield M. L. G., Sheard A. G. [Developments in instrumentation and processing for transient heat transfer measurement in a full-stage model turbine], [Journal of Turbomachinery], 111, 1989, P. 20–27.
10. Pullins C A [High temperature heat flux measurement: sensor design, calibration, and applications], Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, (Ph.D thesis), 2011. P. 155.
11. Dovgyalo D.A. Uchebno-metodicheskij kompleks po discipline «Tipovye komponenty i datchiki kontrolno-diagnosticheskih sredstv» dlya studentov specialnosti 39 02 02 «Kompyuternoe modelirovanie i proektirovanie radioelektronnyh sredstv» [Educational complex on the discipline "Typical components and sensors of control and diagnostic tools" for students of specialty 39 02 02 "Computer modeling and design of electronic equipment"], UO «PGU», Novopolock, 2004. P. 631. (Rus).
12. Tehnicheskij pasport teplopriemnika FOA 013-01 [Technical passport of a heat receiver FOA 013-01], Chernigov, 1985, [Elektronnij resurs], Rezhim dostupu: https://zavod-rapid.com/p2536518-f0a-013.html. (Rus).
13. Butenko A.I. Priemniki teplovogo izlucheniya modelej RAP-12M i RAP-12M.2 [Thermal radiation receivers RAP-12M and RAP-12M.2 models], Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika [Industrial Heat Engineering], Kyiv, 2004, V. 26, No. 6, P. 209–211. (Rus).
14. Instrukciya z provedennya mizhlaboratornih porivnyalnih viprobuvan u sferi pozhezhnoyi bezpeki [Instruction on conducting inter-laboratory comparative tests in the field of fire safety], UkrNICZ, Kyiv, 2007. (Ukr).
Abstract views: 40 PDF Downloads: 24
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.