ENERGYEFFICIENT EQUIPMENT FOR DEHYDRATION THERMOBILE MATERIALS
The article substantiates the relevance of processing thermolabile materials into dried foods, as one of the alternative options for fresh fruits and vegetables. It is noted that drying, as a method of conservation, is characterized by high energy intensity and increased requirements for the quality and safety of the final product. The naturalness of the dried products and the environmental cleanliness of the process come to the fore. The criteria of quality and efficiency of the process are combined into a single task: increasing the efficiency of the drying process and creating energy-efficient equipment. The analysis of heat and mass transfer during convective drying allowed us to establish methods and ways to improve the energy efficiency of the process.
Based on a synthesis of theoretical and experimental studies, the optimal heat and humidity parameters of dehydration were determined, according to which the temperature of the material during drying does not exceed the maximum permissible value. This contributes to the preservation of valuable nutrients in the final product. Prevention of excess material temperature above the acceptable level is confirmed by the nature of the change in the numerical value of the Rebinder effect and is provided by drying in multi-stage dehydration modes, including high-temperature high-moisture method using zone drying installations of tunnel and belt type, as well as heat-pump drying installations with low heat consumption. It was emphasized that the drying of thermolabile materials is carried out in an environment of pure hot air without the use of inert and chemically synthesized substances. Non-contact air heating is carried out using traditional fuels as well as secondary and renewable energy sources. It is noted that the design features of the drying equipment make it possible to distribute the intensity of the thermal effect on the material, depending on its moisture content into zones, and also automatically maintain and control these parameters for a specific type of raw material. The adopted recirculation system of the drying agent helps prevent emissions of waste coolant and reduces thermal pollution of the environment.
2. Biznes tsenzor. Krupneyishiyi ukrainskiyi pererabotchik_fruktov_otkryl_novyyi_zavod_na_lvovschine [Business censor. The largest Ukrainian fruit processor opened a new plant in Lviv region] Available at: https://biz.censor.net.ua/news/3150651/krupneyishiyi_ukrainskiyi_pererabotchik_fruktov_otkryl_novyyi_zavod_na_lvovschine_foto (Rus.)
3. Proekt "Rozvytok orhanichnoho rynku v Ukraini" [The project "organic market development in Ukraine"] Available at: http://www.ukraine.fibl.org/ua/ua-a-p.html (Ukr.)
4. Orhanichna karta Ukrainy [Organic map of Ukraine]. Available at: http://www.ukraine.fibl.org/fileadmin/documents-ukraine/Booklets/Ukrainian_Organic_Map_2016-compressed.pdf (Ukr.)
5. Sniezhkin Yu.F., Shapar R.O. [Heat-mass exchange technologies for pectin-containing raw materials processing], Kyiv, Sik Hrup Ukrayina [Sik Hrup Ukraine], 2018. 228p. ISBN 978-617-7457-69-4 (Ukr.)
6. Declarations under Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/2072. Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/food/plant/plant_health_biosecurity/non_eu_trade/declarations_en?fbclid=IwAR2v2Mxlu_xaVM9PKIMvHeJ2enGXV7rRf_GD8woDEdypysUNn6xwNa7W9F
7. Biznes tsenzor. Ukraina mohla b nepohano zarobliaty na eksporti sushenykh yabluk [Ukraine could make a good profit by exporting dried apples] Available at: https://www.seeds.org.ua/ukra%D1%97na-mogla-b-nepogano-zaroblyati-na-eksporti-sushenix-yabluk/ (Ukr.)
8. Pro skhvalennia Kontseptsii Derzhavnoi tsilovoi prohramy rozvytku ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky na period do 2022 roku [On approval of the Concept of the State Target Program for the Development of the Agricultural Sector for the Period until 2022] Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1437-2015-%D1%80 (Ukr.)
9. Naukovo-tekhnichna spilka enerhetykiv ta elektrotekhnikiv Ukrainy Informatsiino-analitychne doslidzhennia stanu palyvno-enerhetychnoho kompleksu Ukrainy [Cientific and Technical Union of Power Engineers and Electrical Engineers of Ukraine Information and analytical study of the state of the fuel and energy complex of Ukraine].
№ 562. Available at: https://www.ntseu.net.ua/docs/review562-201901.pdf (Ukr.)
10. Dolinskiy A.A., Maletskaya K.D. [Spray drying. Thermophysical basics. Methods of intensification and energy saving], Кiev, Akademperiodika [Akademperiodyka], 2011. V.2. 376 p. ISBN 966-360-174-8 (Rus.)
11. Burdo O. G. [Evolution of drying plants], Odessa, Poligraf [Polygraph], 2010. 368 p. ISBN 978-966-8788-98-7 (Rus.)
12. Atamaniuk V.M, Humnytskyi Ya.M. [Scientific bases of filtration drying of dispersed materials], Lviv, Vydavnytstvo Lvivskoi politekhniky [Polytechnic Publishing House], 2013. 276 p. ISBN 978-617-607-397-0 (Ukr.)
13. Cherevko O.I., Mykhailov, V..O. Potapov, Babkina I.V., Mykhailova S.V. [The use of microwave vacuum processing in the production of vegetable concentrates], Kharkiv, KhDUKhT [KSUFTT], 2014. 116 p. ISBN 978-966-405-349-2 (Ukr.)
14. Pohozhykh M.I., Pak A.O. [Energy-efficient ways to process food raw materials: drying fruit and berry raw materials] Kharkiv, KhDUKhT [KSUFTT], 2015. 159 p. (Ukr.)
15. Rudobashta S.P.. Kartashev E.M. [Diffusion in chemical-technological processes], Moskva, KolosS, [KolosS], 2010. 479p. (Rus.)
16. Akulich P.V.. Akulich A.V. [Convective drying plants: calculation methods and examples], Minsk: Vyshejshaya shkola [Вышэйшая школа], 2019. 376 p. ISBN 978-985-06-2984-19 (Rus.)
17. Kudra T. Energy aspects in drying. Drying Technology, 2004. Vol. 22 (5). pp. 917 - 932. doi 10.1081/DRT-120038572
18. Snezhkin Yu.F. [Energy efficiency in the drying process], XIV Minskiy mezhdunarodnyy forum po teplo-i massoobmenu: tezisy dokladov i soobshcheniy, [XIV Minsk international heat and mass transfer forum: abstracts of the reports and communication], 10-13 september 2012. Minsk, 2012, V.1, part. 2. P. 604 - 607 (Rus.)
19. Snezhkin Yu.F., Shapar R.А. [An analysis of factors that increase efficiency of the process of drying of thermolabile materials], Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika [Industrial Heat engineering], 2009. V. 31. № 7. P. 110 - 112. (Rus.)
20. Shapar R.А. [The energy saving production technology of dried production from plant materials], Naukovi pratsi ОNАKHТ [Scientific Proceedings of ONAFT], 2008. S. 34. V. 2. P. 84 - 87 (Rus.)
21. Lykov A.V. [Theory of drying], Moskva, Energiya, [Energy], 1968. 470 p. (Rus.)
22. Snezhkin Yu.F. [Creation and prospects development of resource-saving technologies for the production of food powders in Ukraine], Trudy 1-oy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii "Sovremennyye energosberegayushchiye teplovyye tekhnlogii (sushka i termovlazhnostnaya obrabotka materialov") [Proceedings of the 1st International Scientific and Practical Conference "Modern energy-saving thermal technologies (drying and heat-moisture processing of materials"), Moskva, 2002. Т.3. P. 49 - 53. (Rus.)
23. Sniezhkin Yu.F., Chalaev D.M., Shavrin V.S., Shapar R.О., Khavin О.О., Dabizha N.O. [Heat pump application in drying], Promyshlennaia teplotekhnika [Industrial heat engineering], 2006. V. 28. № 2. P. 106 - 110 (Ukr.)
24. Sniezhkin Yu.F, Shapar R.О., Sorokova N.M., Husarova O.V. [Development of technology for the production of new forms of dried products], Promyshlennaia teplotekhnika [Industrial heat engineering], 2015. V. 37. № 6.
P. 18 - 26. doi.org/10.31472/ihe.6.2015.04 (Ukr.)
25. Sorokova N.M., Sniezhkin Yu.F, Shapar R.О. [Convective-condensation method drying thermolabile materials], Enerhetyka i avtomatyka [Power engineering and automation], 2016. №1. P. 99 - 111. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/eia_2016_1_13 (Ukr.)
Abstract views: 147 PDF Downloads: 170
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.