ENERGY SECURITY OF UKRAINE: METHODOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS FOR ASSESSING THE LEVEL OF SECURITY AND A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE CURRENT STATE
A number of issues related to the energy security of Ukraine as an integral part of its national security are considered. The features of the evolution of the energy security concept in the regulatory legal acts of Ukraine on national security are highlighted. Much attention is paid to the analysis of methodological approaches to assessing the country's energy security. The questions of the practice of using different methods of such an assessment are considered. The data of the current state analysis of Ukraine energy security according to the rating of countries with a large amount of energy consumption are presented.
2. Khatib H. Energy Security. Chapter 4 in book “World energy assessment: energy and the challenge of sustainability”. UN DESA NY 2000, 508 pp.
3. Khalatov A. A. Energy of Ukraine: the current state and the near terms. Bulletin of National academy of Sciences of Ukraine. 2016 № 6, P. 53–61. (Rus.)
4. Khalatov A. A. Energy security of Ukraine: is a reserve of power kept? Industrial Heat Engineering. 2017, V. 39 № 2. P. 12–17. (Rus.)
5. Khalatov A. A. Energy security of Ukraine: is a reserve of power kept? Bulletin of National academy of Sciences of Ukraine. 2017. № 9. P. 23-32. (Ukr.)
6. Tymchenko M. P. Fialko N. M. Energy security and its current global threats. Industrial Electrical and Electric-Power Engineering]. 2019. № 2. P. 29–37. (Ukr.)
7. Europe has calculated the losses from the coronavirus. https://www. bbc. com/russian/features-52493422 (Rus.)
8. The long-awaited NUMBER: China's GDP has fallen record-high in 40 years. www. epravda. com. ua/rus/news/2020/04/17/659498/ (Rus.)
9. The price of Brent oil. https://index. minfin. com. ua/markets/oil/brent/ (Rus.)
10. Oil producers have to pay extra to customers for raw materials. https://www. vedomosti. ru/business/articles/2020/04/20/828520-proizvoditelyam-nefti (Rus.)
11. Simonov N. S. The origin of the electric power industry of the Russian Empire and the USSR as a problem of technocenosis. Moscow, Vologda: Infra-Inzheneriya. 2017. 641 p. (Rus.).
12. Ryabcev G. L. Suhodolya O. M. New threats to the field of energy security: monitoring of the implementation of national strategic security. https://niss. gov. ua/doslidzhennya/nacionalna-bezpeka/novi-zagrozi-u-sferi-zabezpechennya-energetichnoi-bezpeki (Ukr.)
13. Kharazishvili Yu. M. System security of sustainable development: tools for assessing reserves and strategic implementation scenarios. Kyiv: NAS Ukraine, Institute of Industrial Economy. 2019. 304 р. (Ukr.)
14. Khrazishvili Yu. M. . Dron Ye., Mahortih V. Determination of strategic guidelines for the level of economic security of Ukraine. Analytical note. NISD 04. 2014. https://niss. gov. ua/doslidzhennya/nacionalna-bezpeka/viznachennya-strategichnikh-orientiriv-rivnya-ekonomichnoi-bezpeki. (Ukr.)
15. Kharazishvili Yu. M., Suhorukov A. I., Krupelnicka T. P. On improving the methodology of integrated assessment of the level of economic security of Ukraine. (Ukr.)
23. 16. Kvasha I. M. State of energy security of Ukraine (assessment and calculation methodology). Кyiv : NISD. 2012. P. 110—114. (Ukr.)
17. Smenkovskij A. Yu. Vorontsov S. B. Byegun S. V. et alt. Threats to energy security of Ukraine in the conditions of strengthening of competition in the global and regional markets of energy resources. K. : NISD/ 2012. 136 p. (Ukr.)
18. The order of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine “On the hardening of Methodical Recommendations for the development of the economic situation of Ukraine”. http://cct. com. ua/2013/29. 10. 2013_1277. htm] (Ukr.)
19. Leshenko I. Ch. Analysis and Energy Indicators of the Naftogaz and Galuzi of Ukraine. [Problems of general energy. 2019, № 2. Р. 4-12. (Ukr.)
20. Energy balance of Ukraine. Archive. http://www. ukrstat. gov. ua/operativ/operativ2012/energ/en_bal/arh_2012. htm (Ukr.)
21. International index of energy security risk. 2020 Edition. Assessing Risk in a Global Energy Market. Washington: Global Energy Institute An affiliate of the U. S. Chamber of commerce. 114 p. [https://www. globalenergyinstitute. org/sites/default/files/IESRI-Report_2020_4_20_20. pdf]
22. Volumes of gas use. http://www. naftogaz. com/www/3/nakweb. nsf/0/8B3289E9F4B2CF50C2257F7F0054EA23? OpenDocument&Expand=7& (Ukr.)
Abstract views: 153 PDF Downloads: 134
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.