RESEARCH OF THE TENSELY-DEFORMED STATE OF ELEMENTS OF MOBILE HEAT STORAGE
Worked out methodology of determination of the tensely-deformed state of elements of mobile heat storage of capacity type, that works in the real terms of temperature and power stress on allows to estimate influence of potential energy on resilient deformation that influences on reliability of construction and to give recommendations on planning of tank (capacities) of accumulator.
For determination possibly of possible tension of construction of accumulator kinematics maximum terms were certain.
As a tank of accumulator shows a soba the difficult geometrical system, the mathematical model of calculation of coefficient of polynomial and decision of task of minimization of functional was improved for determination of tension for Міzеs taking into account the real geometry of equipment.
Conducted quantitative estimation of the tensely-deformed state of the union coupling, corps and bottom of thermal accumulator and the resource of work of these constructions is appraised. Thus admissible tension folds 225 МРа.
2. DBN В.2.5-39: 2008 the External networks and building. Decorate thermal a pattern, Kyiv, Min-regionbuild of Ukraine, 2009. (in Ukr.)
3. Order of Minregionbuild of Ukraine "About claim of Technical regulation of the power marking of waterheaters, tanks-accumulators and complete sets from a waterheater and sunny equipment" from 19.04.2019 № 100. (in Ukr.)
4. Branch normative document 34.21.522-2004 [Reservoirs steel vertical cylindrical for storage of oil-fuel and water. Constructions building. Instruction is on exploitation.] [Open corporation is from starting, adjusting of improvement of technology and exploitation of power-stations and networks of "LvivORGRES"].(in Ukr.)
5. Marchuk G.I., Agoshkov V.I. [Introduction to the projection-net methods]. Moscow: [Science], 1981., 416с. (in Rus.)
6. Zencevych O. [A method of eventual elements is in a technique]. Мoscow: [World], 1975., 541с. (in Rus.)
7. Babenko А.Е., Bobir N.I., Boyco S.L., Boronco О.А. [Application and development of method of the co-ordinate lowering in the tasks of determination of the tensely-deformed state at static and oscillation loads]. Kiyv: [Inres], 2005., 264с. (in Ukr.)
8. [Construction materials: are a reference book] [red. B. N. Аrzamasova]. Мoscow: [Engineer], 1990., 687 с. (in Rus.)
9. Pisarenko G. S., Кvіtkа О. L., Umansky Е. S.; red. Pisarenko G. S. – 2 edit., complemented and processed [Resistance of materials: textbook ], Кiyv: [higher sc.], 2004., 655 с. (in Ukr.)
Abstract views: 64 PDF Downloads: 101
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.