COMPUTER SIMULATION OF TWO PERSPECTIVE SINGLE-ROW HOLE SYSTEMS OF FILM COOLING
The results are given towards the theoretical investigation of the film cooling efficiency of single-row hole systems with the supply of a coolant through holes arranged in the trench, hemispherical dimples, as well as through traditional cylindrical inclined holes.
2. Dittmar J., Schulz A., Wittig S. Assessment of various film cooling configurations including shaped and compound angle based on large scale experiments. Journal of Turbomachinery. 2003. V. 125, №1. P. 57–64.
3. Lu Y., Dhungel A., Ekkad S.V., Bunker R.S. Effect of trench width and depth on film cooling from cylindrical holes embedded in trenches. Journal of Turbomachinery. 2009. V. 131. Paper 011003. 13 p.
4. Khalatov A.A., Borisov I.I., Panchenko N.A., Dashevsky Yu.J. , Kovalenko A.S. Flat plate film cooling from a double jet holes: influence of free-stream turbulence and flow acceleration. Thermophysics and Aeromechanics. 2014. V. 21. № 5. P. 545–552.
5. Khalatov, A. A., Varhanov, I. V. and Kovalenko, H. V. Institute of engineering thermophysics/ Sposib plivkovogo oholodzhennya ta pristriy dlya yogo zdiysnennya [Method of film cooling and appliance for its implementation] State Register of Patents of Ukraine, Kiev, UA, 2004. Pat. No. 47749. (Ukr.)
6. Khalatov A.A., Borisov I.I., Dashevskiy Yu.Ya., Kovalenko A.S., Shevtsov S.V. Flat plate film cooling from a single-row inclined holes embedded in a trench: effect of external turbulence and flow acceleration. Thermophysics and Aeromechanics. 2013. V. 20, №. 6. P.713–719.
7. Goldstain R.J., Jin P., Olson R.L. Film cooling effectiveness and mass/heat transfer coefficient downstream of one row of discrete holes. Journal of Turbomachinary. 1999. V. 121. P. 225-232.
Abstract views: 39 PDF Downloads: 41
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.