MODELING OF HEATING AND MELTING PROCESSES OF HYDROCARBON MIXTURES WITH FORCED REMOVAL OF THE MELT
Analysis of the work, which considered the mathematical modeling of the melting process in various industries, currently does not pay attention to modeling the processes of heating and melting of hydrocarbon mixtures, such as vaseline, paraffin, fats, lanolin and others. The issue of optimization of heating and melting processes, calculations of necessary process parameters (speed and depth of thermal front penetration, etc.) and equipment, avoidance of repetition for each hydrocarbon mixture of experimental studies shows the need to develop a mathematical model of these processes. For the method of melting a substance placed in a cylindrical tank, based on the movement of a disc heating element under the action of gravity during melting and overflow of molten substance through the gaps between the disc and the walls of the tank, simulation has been carried out. Simulation of the melt flow in the annular gap is presented, which describes the laminar flow under the influence of the pressure drop and the velocity of the vessel wall relative to the heater, and the melt flow under the heater.
2. Luc V.V., Gladyshev V.V., Lisyanskaya A.P., Biryuk I.A. [Study of the effect of carrier bases on the release of active pharmaceutical ingredients from combined antimycotic ointments]. Aktualnі pitannya farmacevtichnoї і medichnoї nauki ta praktiki [Actual nutrition of pharmaceutical and medical science and practice]. 2018. V. 11, № 1(26). C. 57-63. (Rus.)
3. Tolepbergenov E.K. [New approaches to the processing of granular oil at the Uzen and Karamandybas fields]. NIPI “Neftegaz” [NIPI “Neftegaz”]. Baku, 2012. № 4. С. 43-52. (Rus.)
4. Patent 48964 (RU), MPK7 B 67 D 5/04, B 65 G 69/20. [Installation for unloading of high-viscosity fuel oil with solid residue from a railway tank car]. zayavitel i patentoobladatel: Kolykhalin V.M. – № 2005116214/22; zayavl. 20.05.05; opubl. 10.11.05. (Rus.)
5. Luzgin N.E., Utolin V.V., Kochenov V.V., Chekajkin S.V. [Investigation of the dynamic viscosity of molten beeswax]. Innovacionnaya tekhnika i tekhnologiya [Innovative technology and technology]. 2018. № 2. С.33-37. (Rus.)
6. Grabov L.M., Grabova T.L., Musaelyan L.YU. [Thermophysical properties of liquid energy fuels]. Energetika ta elektrifіkacіya [Energy and electrification]. №2 (318). 2010. С. 16-20. (Rus.)
7. Kuzyaev I.M., Sviderskij V.A., Petuhov A.D. [Modeling extrusion and extruders in polymer processing]: monografiya. Chast 2. Kyiv: NTUU “KPI” Izd-vo “Politehnika” [NTUU “KPI” Publishing house “Polytechnic”]. 2016. 276 р. (Rus.)
8. Tadmor Z., Gogos K. [Theoretical foundations of polymer processing]. Per. s angl. Moscow: Himiya [Chemistry]. 1984. 632 р. (Rus.)
9. Shapiro J., Halmos A.L., Pearson J.R.A. Melting in single screw extruders. Part 1: The mathematical model. Polymer. 1976. Vol. 17. № 10. P. 905-918.
10. Geller B.E., Geller A.A., Chirtuzov V.G. [A practical guide to the physical chemistry of fiber-forming polymers]. Uch. posobie dlya vuzov. – Moscow: Himiya [Chemistry]. 1996. 432 р. (Rus.)
11. Pisarenko T.V. [Development of method of contact thermal penetration in deep bowels of the Earth by autonomous technical means]: avtoref. dis. kand. tehn. nauk: 05.14.06 / Pisarenko Tetyana Vasilivna; Institute of Technical Thermophysics [Institut tehnichnoyi teplofiziki]. Kyiv. 2000. 20 p. (Ukr.)
12. Dolіnskij A.A., Grabov L.M., Stepanova O.Є. [Heat transfer during heating and melting of bases for the manufacture of cosmetics and pharmaceuticals]. Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika [Industrial heating technology]. 2011. Т. 33, № 3. С. 12–19. (Ukr.)
13. Grabov L.M., Posunko D.V., Stepanova O.E. [Application methods of thermocontact heating and discrete pulse input energy in technologies of obtaining suppositories]. Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika [Industrial heating technology]. 2016. Т. 38, № 1. С. 31-40.
Abstract views: 22 PDF Downloads: 20
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.