IMPLEMENTATION OF THE DРIE METHOD IN TECHNOLOGIES OF OBTAINING STRUCTURED SYSTEMS
Within the framework of the work, experimental and laboratory studies of a complex of heat and mass transfer processes in multicomponent disperse systems that exhibit emergent properties have been carried out.
The aim of the work is to determine the key factors that affect the properties of the final product, and bifurcation points for complex dispersed systems in terms of the mechanisms of structure formation.
The authors determined the influence of key parameters such as the process temperature and shear stresses that arise in systems during processing in rotary-pulsating devices of the disk-cylindrical type.
For systems with polyelectrolyte structures, the temperature ranges have been determined at which the intensity of the solvation process is maximum.
The investigated multicomponent systems are sensitive to shear stress and the duration of its exposure. The limiting shear stresses are determined at which the destruction of structures begins and the system becomes fluid.
Based on the results of the complex of works, a schematic diagram and a pilot plant for obtaining poly-component structured systems were proposed. Вatches of bactericidal sanitary-hygienic means and application medical-prophylactic means were obtained at the proposed installation and transferred for testing.
2. Uriev N.B. [Physicochemical dynamics of dispersed systems in the processes of obtaining structured sorbents and catalysts] // [Journal of physical chemistry]. – 2007. – V. 81, No. 3. – P. 391–398. (Rus.)
3. Lyapunov N.A., Volovik N.V. Lyapunov N.A. [Creation of soft medicines on various bases. Communication 2. Investigation of the rheological properties of gels formed by carbomers] // [Farmakom]. - 2001. - №. 2. - P. 52-61]. (Rus.)
4. Grabova T.L. [Application of the method of discrete-pulse energy input to obtain structured alcohol-containing systems] // Industrial Heat Engineering. – 2010. – V. 32, №. 3. – P. 80-86. (Rus.)
5. Grabov L.N., Mershchiy V.I., Posunko D.V. [Dispersion of multicomponent heterogeneous systems] // Industrial Heat Engineering. – 2008. – V. 30, №2 – P. 27-32. (Rus.)
6. [Micro- and nano-level processes in DIVE technologies: Thematic collection of articles] / [under. ed. аcad. of NASU] A.A. Dolinsky. – K.: Akademperiodika, 2015. – 464 p. (Rus.)
7. Dolinsky A.A., Grabova T.L., Stepanova O.Е. [The creation and implementation of effective technologies and installation for the production of licenses. Part 1] // Industrial Heat Engineering. – 2015. – V. 37, № 4. – P. 31-43 (Ukr.)
8. Patent UA 20698, IPC В01F 7/00. [Reactron homogenize] / L.M. Grabov, V.I. Mershchiy, V.T. Zhileev; applicant and patent holder of ITTF NASU. - No. 97020627; publ. 04.15.02, Bul. No. 4.
Abstract views: 31 PDF Downloads: 25
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.