THE NUMERICAL RESEARCH OF INFLUENCE OF RADIATION AND CONVECTIVE HEAT TRANSFER ON THE HEAT-INSULATING ABILITY OF DOUBLE-CHAMBERED WINDOWS CONSTRUCTIONS
Using the method of numerical modeling, regularities of heat transfer through a double glazing with plain glass and double-chambered glazed windows with a low-emission coating are investigated. Their resistance to heat transfer is determined. The results of numerical modeling made it possible to determine the heat loss levels of the building.
2. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the decision of 11 November 2015, the. Number 1228 "National Action Plan for Energy Efficiency until 2020" [Electronic resource], site Verkhovna Rada http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/n0001824-15/paran2#n2 (Ukr.)
3. Basok B.I. Goncharuk S.M., Kuzhel L.M. Improving the energy efficiency of buildings by applying modern energy efficient window designs. Proceedings of the 14th All-Ukrainian scientific-technical conference "Actual problems of energy and the environment," Odessa ONAFT, 5-8 October 2016, P. 148–152.
4. Korepanov E.V. Numerical modeling of the heat transfer process through double-glazed windows with gas filling // Bulletin of the Izhevsk State Technical University. 2004, № 3. P. 29 – 32. (Ukr.)
5. Basok B.I., Davydenko B.V., Novytskaya M.P., Goncharuk S.M., Nedbaylo A.N. Effect of Gas-fired tolschynы stratum termycheskoe Resistance to single-chamber Thermopanes. Prom. teplotehnyka, 2012, v. 34, №1, P. 100–107. (Rus.)
6. Grishchenko V.V., Nizovtsev M.I., Terekhov V.V., Terekhov V.I. Mathematical modeling of heat exchange in the inter-glass window gap. Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions. Building. 2002, No. 7, P. 120–127. (Rus.)
7. B.I. Basok, B.V. Davydenko, S.A. Isaev, S.M. Goncharuk, L.N. Kuzhel. Numerical modeling of heat transfer through a double-chamber glass packet. Engineering and Physics Journal. Vol. 89, 2016, No. 5, P.1288–1295, Minsk. (Rus.)
8. MBB number 081 / 24-0778-11. Metrology. Teploperedavannyu resistance through the building envelope of buildings and structures for various purposes. Methods of measurement combined pirometrychnym-Thermal method. Institute of Engineering Thermophysics NASU. 2011. (Ukr.)
9. Patankar S. Numerical methods for solving problems of heat transfer and fluid dynamics. Moscow, Energoatomizdat, 1984. (Rus.)
10. Peyre R., Taylor T.D. Computational methods in problems of fluid mechanics. Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat, 1986. (Rus.)
Abstract views: 68 PDF Downloads: 70
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.