GLOBAL WARMING – PHYSICS AND GEOPOLITICS (Review). 4. Climate service in energy
Introduction. Reducing the negative impact of global warming on the economy and adapting to its devastating effects remains an important global challenge. Its solution is actively taken care of by politicians, the world's leading scientific organizations and the expert community.
Problems. Economic, innovative and social approaches and measures to reduce and / or neutralize climate change, as well as adaptation to warming are considered. A new direction has been formed - climate service of world energy.
Goal. Assess the state of the problem, present measures and tools for their implementation to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and / or adapt to their negative impact, in particular, in the field of energy using the GFCS approaches.
Materials and methods. Authoritative recent literature sources with analysis of approaches, measures and tools to reduce greenhouse gas emissions have been used.
Results. The experience on development and use of innovative technologies of climatic service in power on the basis of GFCS is resulted.
Conclusions. Undoubtedly, the physics and geopolitics of global warming have become one of the most pressing transdisciplinary problems in the realities of the modern world. It is necessary to develop and deepen the scientific basis for the adaptation of life and economy to possible climate change and its consequences. It is important to change the behavior of society in an adequate attitude to the comfortable living conditions, in particular to its energy supply, and in general to a careful attitude to world resources, for example, on the basis of consistent implementation of the principles of sustainable development
2. Erica Allis, Jean-Nöel Thépaut, Carlo Buontempo and etc.Copernicus Joining Forces with on GFCS. Bulletin WMO, 2019. V. 68 (2) – P. 5-13.
3. Climate Change. Selected Governments Have Approached Adaptation through Laws and Long-Term Plans. 2016. GAO-16-454. 31 р. www.gao.gov/products/GAO-16-454.
4. Seventeenth World Meteorological Congress. Geneva, 2015. Abridged Final Report with Resolutions. 836 р. https://library.wmo.int/doc_num.php?explnum_id=5253.
5. Demirchyan K.S., Kondratyev K.Ya., Danilevich Ya.B., Demirchyan K.K. [IPCC scenarios of dangerous climate change are based on unrealistic assumptions]. Izv. RAS. [Energy], 2003. № 4. P. 89-121. (in Russian).
6. Basok B.I., Baseyev Ye.T., Kurayeva I.V. [Global Warming – physics and geopolitics (Review). 1. Anthropogenic and natural concepts of climate change]. [Thermophysics and Thermal Power Engineering]. 2021. 43 (1): 38–50. (in Ukrainian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.1.2021.5
7. Kapitsa P.L. [Experiment, theory, practice]. - M.: [Science],1981. 495 p. (in Russian).
8. Lebedev A.A. [Love without joy (experience of feasible readings of Chaadaev)]. [Philosophy questions].1992. №7. – P. 77-91. (in Russian)
9. Yulkin M.A. [Low-carbon development: from theory to practice], M.:, 2018. 80 p. (in Russian)
10. United Nations Environment Program (2020). 2020 Emissions Gap Report. Summary. Nairobi. 16 p.
11. Basok B.I., Baseyev Ye.T., Kurayeva I.V. [Adaptation of municipal heat to climate change]. [Herald NAS of Ukraine], 2021, № 4. P. 60-75. (in Ukr.). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/visn2021.04.060 .
12. Basok B.I., Baseyev Ye.T., Kurayeva I.V. [Global Warming – physics and geopolitics (Review). 2. Policies to mitigate and adapt to the negative effects of climate change]. [Thermophysics and Thermal Power Engineering]. 2021. 43, № 2. P. 30-38. (in Ukrainian).
13. Osadchy V.I. [Climate program of Ukraine as a basis of integral ecological policy of the state in the conditions of climate change]. [Herald NAS of Ukraine], 2021, № 6. P. 81-84. (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/visn2021.06.081.
14. Kotlyarevsky Y.V., Melnichenko A.A., Ivanitskaya O.M., Semenyuk Y.P., Knyazev S.I., Melnikov O.V. [New Economics: Evolution of Research Forms and Methodologies]. [Science and innovation].2020. V.16. №1. P.16-32. (in Ukrainian).
15. Loktev VM [Does basic science have a proper status in Ukraine?], [Herald NAS of Ukraine],2021, № 6. P 52-58. doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/visn2021.06.052. (in Ukrainian).
Abstract views: 43 PDF Downloads: 42
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.