LOW CARBON ENERGY (REVIEW). 1. PROBLEMS AND FORECASTS
The problems associated with the implementation of the strategy of low-carbon development of the economy of the world and Ukraine are noted, ways to reduce the carbon intensity of the economy are outlined, a new scientific direction is formulated and initially developed to establish and improve the energy efficiency of industry and the construction and housing sector, including end-users-regulators, active consumers. The main attention is paid to the development of energy efficiency (the main and cheapest energy resource) and the development of renewable energy - two basic directions for achieving a global decarbonized economy. At the same time, a positive feature of Ukraine is the presence of powerful nuclear generation and obligations to integrate energy systems with European ENTSO-E and ENTSO-G. It is noted that carbon neutrality is one of the UN sustainable development goals, which must be achieved with careful miscalculations of possible scenarios, while maintaining a balance between global environmental problems and the national interests of countries. Therefore, there should be joint economic growth with the reformatting of the energy system based on intelligent "green" technologies and also ensuring the principles of social justice.
2. WMO Provisional Statement of the State of the Climate 2019. https://library.wmo.int/doc_num.php?explnum_id=10108 .
3. Porfiriev B., Shirov O., Kolpakov A. Low-carbon development strategy: prospects for the Russian economy // World economy and international relations, 2020, v. 64, №9. - P. 15-25.
4. Porfiriev B.M., Shirov O.O., Kolpakov A. Yu. An integrated approach to the strategy of low-carbon socio-economic development of Russia // GEORESOURCES. 2021, v.23, №3. P. 3-7. DOI https://doi.org/10.18599/grs.2021.3.1 .
5. Bashmakov I.A. Energy of the world: myths of the past and lessons of the future // Questions of Economics. 2018;(4):49-75. https://doi.org/10.32609/0042-8736-2018-4-49-75 .
6. Bashmakov I.A. Why should Russia switch to a low-carbon development trajectory?] 2017. Access mode: http://www.cenef.ru/file/Bashmakov_17.pptx .
7. Basok B.I., Bazeev E.T. Global warming: problems, discussions and forecasts // World outlook. – 2020. – V. 86, №6. – P. 12-23.
8. Bashmakov I. The Law of Increasing Energy Efficiency. Energoinform. 2002. №27 (158).
9. Bolotovsky B. Einstein and the modern picture of the world / Science and Life, № 2, 2006. - P. 53-61.
10. Danilov-Danilyan V.I., Kattsev V.M., Porfiriev B.M. Interaction of natural and socio-humanitarian sciences // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2020, v. 90, № 10, - P. 914-925.
11. Kotlyarevsky Ya.V., Melnichenko E.A., Ivanitskaya E.M., Semenyuk Yu.P., Knyazev S.I., Melnikov E.V. New Economy: Evolution of Forms and Methodologies of Research // Science and Innovations. 2020, v. 16, №1. - P. 16-32.
12. Arutyunov V.S., Lisichkin G.V. Energy resources of the 21st century: problems and forecasts. Can renewable energy replace fossil fuels? // Advances in chemistry,2017, v. 86, № 8. –P. 777-804.
13. Akaev A.A., Davydova O.I. The Paris Climate Agreement comes into force. Will there be a great energy transition? // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2020, v. 90, №10, - P. 926-938. DOI: 10.31857/S0869587320100023 .
14. Decree of the President of Ukraine dated September 14, 2020 No. 392. On the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine dated September 14, 2020 "On the National Security Strategy of Ukraine".
15. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. Order "On approval of the Energy Security Strategy" dated August 4, 2021 № 907-р.
16. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. Order "On approval of the Strategy for environmental safety and adaptation to climate change for the period up to 2030" October 20, 2021 № 1363-р.
17. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. Order "On the National Action Plan on Energy Efficiency until 2030" of December 29, 2021№ 1803-р.
18. National Action Plan for the Development of Renewable Energy until 2030. Draft plan. https://saee.gov.ua/uk/content/elektronni-consultatsii .
19. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. Order "National Economic Strategy until 2030" March 3, 2021 № 179.
20. Emissions Gap Report 2020. UN Environment Programme. https://www.unep.org/emissions-gap-report-2020 .
21. Global Energy Outlook: CO2 Emissions in 2020. Paris: IEA, 2021. https://www.iea.org/articles/global-energy-review-co2-emissions-in-2020 .
22. Trends in Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide. https://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/ccgg/trends/ .
23. Basok B.I., Bazeev E.T., Dubovsky S.V. On the problem of adaptation of municipal power engineering to global warming (review) // Thermophysics and Thermal Power Engineering. 2020, v. 42, №2. - P. 48-59. doi.org/10.31472/ttpe.2.2020.5 .
24. Basok B.I., Bazeev E.T., Kuraeva I.V. Adaptation of communal heat power engineering to climate change // Bulletin of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.2021. № 4. - P. 59-75. doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/visn2021.04.060
25. Basok B., Bazeev E., Pavlenko А., Kurayeva I. Municipal Heat Energy of Ukraine – Adaptation to Global Warming // Rocznik Ochrona Środowiska, 2021, v. 23, P. 552-568.
26. Basok B., Davydenko B., Pavlenko A. Numerical Network Modeling of Heat and Moisture Transfer through Capillary-Porous Building Materials // Materials 2021, 14, 1819. https://doi.org/10.3390/ma14081819
Abstract views: 34 PDF Downloads: 20
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.