THE PRESSURE LOSSES IN A FORCED WATER FLOW IN THE STEAM-GENERATING CHANNELS
Relations for the pressure drop of the two phase flower of water in vertical heater pipe and annular channel are proposed. The study was carried out at a pressure of from 4 to 16 MPa, mass velocity from 300 to 3000 kg/(m 2 s), heat is the current up to 2.4 MW/m 2 . The obtained results can be used for thermal and hydraulic calculation of elements of power plants.
2. Kirillov P.L., Yuryev U.S., Bobkov V.P. Handbook of thermal-hydraulic calculations (nuclear reactors, heat exchangers, steam generators). М.: Energoatomizdat. 1990. P.360. (Rus.)
3. VDI Heat Atlas Second Edition, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg. 2010
4. Chisholm D. Two-phase flow in pipelines and heat exchangers . London. 1983. P.304.
5. Tarasova N.V. Pressure drop at boiling water and steam-water mixture in the heated pipes and annular channels. Trudy CKTI. 1965. V. 59. P. 47 – 58. (Rus.)
6. Tarasova N.V., Leontyev A.I., Tragova L.A., Sinyakov I.I., Boronina L.V. Pressure drop of two-phase flow in relation to the conditions of the working channel of the reactor. Trudy VTI. М.: Energiya. 977. V. 11. P. 202 – 213. (Rus.)
7. Osmachkin V.S., Borisov V.D. Pressure Drop and Heat Transfer for Flow of Boiling Water in Vertical Rod Bundles. Proc. IV Int. Heat Transfer Conf. 1970. B4.9.
8. Bukrinskyi A.M. Emergency transients at nuclear power plants with WWER . М.: Energoizdat. 1983. P.142. (Rus.)
9. Bartolomei G.G., Kovrizhnykh V.P. Correlation of experimental data on hydraulic resistance with subcooled boiling. Teploenergetika. 1991. № 12. P.38 – 41. (Rus.)
10. Borishanskiy V.M., Andreyevsky А.А., Chistyakov V.А., Fromzel V.N., Fokin B.S., Danilova G.P., Bikov G.S., Shleifer V.A. Pressure Drop in longitudinal wrapping bundles of rods of steam-water flow. Advances in the study of heat transfer and hydraulics of two-phase flows in the elements of power, L.: Nauka. 1973. (Rus.)
11. Antipov V.G. The effect of steam quality on the pressure drope of the channels. Voprosy atomnoy nauki i tekhniki. Ser. Yadernaya tekhnika i tekhnologiya. 1989. V. 5. P.49 – 53. (Rus.)
12. Silvestri M. Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer of Two- Phase Annular-Dispersed Flow. Advances in Heat Transfer. 1964. V. 1. P.355 – 446.
13. Doroschuk V.E. Heat transfer crises during boiling of water in the pipes. М.: Energoatomizdat. 1983. P.142. (Rus.)
14. Wallis, G.B. One-Dimensional Two-Phase Flow. New York, McGraw-Hill. 1969. P.408.
15. Antipov V.G. Vapor Void Fractions in the Subcooled Boiling Region // Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika. 2012. № 5. P.25 – 30. (Rus.)
16. Aleksandrov А.А., Grigoryev B.A. The tables of thermophysical properties of water and steam. М.: MEI. 1999. P.168 (Rus.)
17. McAdams W.H. et al., Trans. ASME, 64, 193 (1942).
18. Kirillov P.L., Smogalev I.P., Doroshenko V.A., Suvorov M.Y. Hydraulic calculation technique of vertical steam generating channel. Teploenergetika. 1980. № 2. P.71 – 74. (Rus.)
19. Bartolomei G.G., Dunayev U.A., Kovrizhnykh V.P., Kharitonov U.V. Correlation of experimental data on hydraulic resistance in boiling water in the tubes. Heat/ Mass Transfer-MIF-92. V. 4. C. 1. Minsk. 1992. P.107 – 110. (Rus.)
Abstract views: 197 PDF Downloads: 224
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.