A RESEARCH ON THE AMOUNT OF HEAT PRODUCED DURING COMBUSTION OF MIXED MUNICIAPL SOLID WASTE IN KIEV CITY
The calorific value of the municipal solid waste in different countries was calculated on the basis of elementary composition of the municipal solid waste. The results of the experimental research on the amount of heat produced during the combustion of mixed municipal solid waste in Kiev city are given. The results of the research were used at the “Energy” plant of PJSC “Kyivenergo”.
2. Pavliuk N., Sigal O. Approaches to the problem of treating municipal solid waste in Ukraine and in the world / Industrial heat power engineering. 2015, №3, p. 74-81.
3. The sanitation and clearing of populated areas: a handbook/ Myrnyj, A., Abramov N., Benyamovskij et., 2nd editio under the reduction of Myrnyj, A.: Strojizdat, 1990. 413 p.
4. Castrillion L., Fernandez-Nava Y., Gonzalez A., Maranon E. A case study of the characteristics of municipal solid waste in Asturias (Spain): influence of season and source . Waste Manag. Res. 2013. №31, Р. 428.
5. Tugov, A. Aresearch on the processes and technologies of energetic utilization of municipal solid waste for the development of domestic thermal power station based on the municipal solid waste: abstract of doctoral dissertation / OJSC «VTI». М., 2012, p. 42.
6. Electronic source – accessed: http://randd.defra.gov. uk/Document.aspx?Document=11918_WR1910Energyrecoveryforresidualwaste-Acarbonbasedmodellingapporach.pdf
7. Electronic source – accessed: http://www.worldbank.org/urban/solid_wm/erm/CWG%20folder/Incineration-DMG.pdf
8. Electronic source – accessed: https://www.iswa.org/index.php?eID=tx...download
9. Polymer waste in the municipal services of the city: a tutorial/collective authors. Kharkiv, Kharkiv National Academy of Municipal Economy, 2004, 375 p.
10. Ryzkov S., Markina L., Lisova A. Municipal solid waste as a raw material for a two-phase process of thermal destruction. A collection of scientific works of Admiral Makarov National University of Shipbuilding. 2011, №3, p. 140-148.
11. Ilinych G. The usage of the results of the municipal solid waste morphological composition findings for waste treatment system’s justification. Vestnik of State National Research Polytechnical University of Perm. Urban studies. 2013, №3, p. 125-136.
12. Ilinych G. Use of the results of the solid domestic waste morphological composition determination for the justification of the waste management system. Newsletter of PNIPU. Urbanistika. 2012. №1, p.35-42.
13. Serikbajev N., Mahambetova A., Zakupajeva, S. Elementary composition and lower heat capacity of municipal solid waste and its recycling products by using pyrolysis method in Astana. Vestnik L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, 2013, №6, p.228-232. (Rus)
Abstract views: 138 PDF Downloads: 242
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.