EXPANSION OF THE SOLUTION OF TRANSPORT EQUATIONS OF COMPLEX (RADIATIVE AND CONVECTIVE) HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER BY THE TRANSFORMATION METHOD AND RELATIVE TRANSFER LOWS AND STATE
We study the extending solution of the system nonstationary three dimensional integrodifferential transport equations of the complex (radiative and convective) heat and mass transfer by the methods of field theory with the quasilinear transformation and the relative transfer laws and state.
2. Bai Shi-I. Dinamika izluchayuschego gaza [Radiation gas dynamics] Moscow: Мir ,1968. 350 p. (Rus.)
3. Repukhov V. М. Extension of the solution of transport equations of convective heat-mass transfer by the transformation method and relative transfer laws. Promishlennaya teplotehnika [Industrial Heat Engineering]. 2008. Vol. 30. No 1. P. 26. (Rus.)
4. Repukhov V. М. Influence of the transfer laws on the transformation of transport equations of convective heat and mass transfer, Promishlennaya teplotehnika [Industrial Heat Engineering]. 2006. Vol. 28. No 5. P. 26. (Rus.)
5. Repukhov V. М. Analytical expansion of solution of the convective heat and mass transfer transport equations by the transformation method and relative laws, VI Minsk International Heat & Mass Transfer Forum Proceed- ings. Section 1. Convective Heat and Mass Transfer. 2008. 1-53. (Rus.)
6. Repukhov V. М., Sigorskykh S.V. Radiation transfer of the energy in the nonunifom medium, Ptomishlennaya teplotehnika [Industrial Heat engineering]. 2009. Vol. 31. No 5. P. 88. (Rus.)
7. Repukhov V. М., Sigorskykh S.V. Radiation transfer of the surface nonunifom (aelotropic) mediums, Promishlennaya teplotehnika [Industrial Heat Engineering]. 2010. Vol. 32. No 5. P. 79. (Rus.)
8. Repukhov V. М., Sigorskykh S.V. Equation of radiative energy transfer at the border of heterogeneous (aniso- tropic) mediums, Mosow, Radiation and complex heat transfer: Proc. 5 Rus. nat. conf. heat exchange. Moscow Power Engineering Institute. 2010. Vol. 6. P. 252. (Rus.)
9. Repukhov V. М. Method and conditions-equations system transformation of the general transport equations complex (radiation and convective) heat and mass transfer to the simplest form, Proceedings 5 of Russian Na- tional Conference heat exchange. Moscow: Moscow Power Engineering Institute. 2010. Vol. 6. P. 248. (Rus.)
10. Repukhov V. М. Expansion of the solution of the transport equations of radiation heat transfer by the transformation method and relative transfer laws, Promishlennaya teplotehnika [Industrial Heat Engineering]. 2011. Vol. 33. No 6. P. 80. (Rus.)
11. Cochin N. E. Vector calculus and the beginning of tensor calculus. Edition 9. Moskow, Nauka, 1965. 247 p. (Rus.)
12. Helfand I. M. Lecture on linear algebra.Moscow: Nauka. 1971. 280 p. (Rus.)
Abstract views: 140 PDF Downloads: 86
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.