MONTE-CARLO SIMULATION OF HEAT RANSFER OF NANOFLUID IN A CHANNEL
This article describes algorithm for nanofluids heat transfer simulation which is based on the Monte-Carlo method. The steady flow in a flat channel is considered. On the basis of the algorithm the effect of various parameters of nanofluids on the relative Nusselt number is studied.
2. Li Q., Xuan Y. Heat transfer enhancement of nanofluids. // International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow. – 2000. – No21, – P. 58 – 64.
3. Buongiorno J. Convective transport in nanofluids. Journal of Heat Transfer. – 2006. – No 128, – P. 240 – 250.
4. Avramenko A.A., Blinov D.G., Shevchuk I.V. Self-similar analysis of fluid flow and heat-mass transfer of nanofluids in boundary layer. Phys. Fluids. – 2011. – No 23, – P. 082002-1 – 082002-8.
5. Avramenko A.A., Blinov D.G., Shevchuk I.V., Kuznetsov A.V. Symmetry analysis and self-similar forms of fluid flow and heat-mass transfer in turbulent boundary layer flow of a nanofluid. Phys. Fluids. – 2012. – No 24, – P. 082002-1 – 082002-8.
6. Avramenko A.A., Shevchuk V.I., Tyrinov A.I., Blinov D.G. Heat transfer at film condensation of stationary vapor with nanoparticles near a vertical plate. Applied Thermal Engineering. – 2014. – No 73, – P. 389 – 396.
7. Avramenko A.A., Shevchuk V.I., Tyrinov A.I., Blinov D.G. Heat transfer at film condensation of moving vapor with nanoparticles over a flat surface. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. – 2015. – No 82, – P. 316 – 324.
8. Avramenko A.A., Shevchuk V.I., Tyrinov A.I., Blinov D.G. Heat transfer in stable film boiling of a nanofluid over a vertical surface. International Journal of Thermal Sciences. – 2015. – No 92, – P. 106 – 118.
9. Avramenko A.A., Tyrinov A.I., Shevchuk I.V., Dmitrenko N.P. Dean instability of nanofluids with radial temperature and concentration non-uniformity. Phys. Fluids. – 2016. – No 28, – P. 034104-1 – 034104-16.
10. Avramenko A.A., Tyrinov A.I., Shevchuk I.V., Dmitrenko N.P. Centrifugal instability of nanofluids with radial temperature and concentration non-uniformity between co-axial rotating cylinders. European Journal of Mechanics B/Fluids. 2016. – No 60, – P. 90– 98.
11. Haji-Sheikh A., Sparrow E.M. The Solution of Heat Conduction Problems by Probability Methods. Journal of Heat Transfer. – 1967. – No 89, – P. 121 – 130.
12. Kuznetsov V.F. The solution of heat conduction problems by Monte Carlo method. – I. V. Kurchatov Institute of Atomic Energy: – 1973. p. 20. (Rus.)
Abstract views: 116 PDF Downloads: 78
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.