CHARACTERISTIC OF HEAT EXCHANGER CALCULATION FOR WASTEWATER HEAT RECOVERY
At this article the possibility of energy recuperation from waste water is considered. Example of calculation wastewater heat exchanger is represented. Decrease of the average heat transfer coefficient along with velocity reduction on assumption all other constant rates is obtained.
2. Z. Zhuang, D. Sun. Design and calculation of the sewage heat exchanger based on SCILAB. 2009 IEEE International Workshop on Open-source Software for Scientific Computation.(OSSC), 2009, Р.148–152.
3. Basok B.I. Technical parameters analysis of a heat-pump unit based on low-potential sewage waters utilization at Bortnychi aeration plant for heat supply in Osokorky and Poznyaky regions of Kyiv. Basok B.I. at all. Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika. – 2011. – V. 33, No 6. – P.58–63. (Ukr.)
4. S. Sipolla., M. Maglionico. Heat Recovery from Urban Wastewater: Analysis of the Variability of Flow Rate and Temperature in the Sewer of Bologna, Italy. Energy and Buildings 69 (2014). Р. 122–130
5. L. Postrioti, G. Baldinelli, F. Bianchi, G. Buitoni, F. Di Maria, F. Asdrubali. An experimental setup for the analysis of an energy recovery system from wastewater for heat pumps in civil buildings. Applied Thermal Engineering 102 (2016). Р. 961–971
6. D. Stransky I. Kabelkova, V. Bares, G. Stastna, Z. Suchorab. Suitability of combined sewers for the installation of heat exchangers. Ecological Chemistry and Engineering Volume 23, Issue 1, Р. 87–98.
Abstract views: 39 PDF Downloads: 35
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.