THE THERMO-PHYSICAL SIMULATION OF AN AIR-EARTH HEAT EXCHANGER FOR HEAT SUPPLYING OF THE DOUBLE SKIN FA?ADE WALL SYSTEM OF ENERGY-EFFICIENT BUILDING
The possibility of energy extraction from soil for heat supplying of energy-efficient building is considered at this article. The numerical simulation of an air-earth heat exchanger which lies at relatively shallow depths is represented. In conclusion it was obtained that air-earth heat exchangers might increase or decrease air temperature to minimize energy consumption of energy-efficient buildings.
2. A. Sehli, A.Hasni, M.Tamali. The potential of earth- air heat exchangers for low energy cooling of buildings in South Algeria, Energy Procedia, 2012. No 18. P.496 – 506.
3. A. Tzaferis, D. Liparakis, M. Santamouris A. Argiriou. Analysis of the accuracy and sensitivity of eight models to predict the performance of earth-to-air heat exchangers, Energy and Buildings, 1992. No 18. P. 35-43.
4. M. Krarti, J. F. Kreider. Аnalytical model for heat transfer in an underground air tunnel, Energy Conversion and Management, 1996. Vol. 37. No. 10. P. 1561-1574.
5. Badescu V. Simple and accurate model for the ground heat exchanger of a passive house. Renew Energy, 2007. No. 32. P. 845–855.
6. S. Amara, B. Nordell and B. Benyoucef. Using Fouggara for Heating and Cooling Buildings in Sahara, Energy Procedia, 2011. No 6. P. 55–64.
7. I. Tsimoura, K. Ikonomou, A. Mamalougkas, G. Tsilingiridis. Study of ground temperature variations at depths up to 3 meters at the Meteorological Station of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, In: Proceeding of 5th International Conference on Renewable Energy Sources – New Challenges, 5-6 May 2016. P. 294–303.
8. Nakorchevskii A.I., Beliaeva T.H. Rehressionnyi analiz hlubin hodovyh fluktuacii temperature v verhnikh sloiakh grunta [Regressive analysis of depths of annual fluctuations temperatures in overhead ground layers], Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika [Industrial Heat Engineering], 2005. V. 27. № 6. P.86–90. (Rus.)
9. Benkert S, Heidt FD, Scholer D. Calculation tool for earth heat exchangers GAEA. In: Proceeding of building simulation '97, Fifth International IBPSA Conference, Prague. 1997. Р. 9–16.
Abstract views: 66 PDF Downloads: 68
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.