RESEARCH OF BIOMASS FAST PYROLYSIS IN THE ABLATIVE SCREW REACTOR
The paper presents results of experimental investigations of fast pyrolysis of biomass in the ablative screw reactor to obtain bio-oil, carbonaceous residue and pyrolysis gas. Their comparative analysis with foreign similar experimental data was carried out. The measures to further development of this technology were suggested.
2. Lédé J. Biomass fast pyrolysis reactors: a review of a few scientific challenges and of recommended research topics // Oil Gas Sci. Technol.–Rev. IFP Energies Nov. 68 (5) – 2013.– P. 801–814.
3. Lédé J., Diebold J.P., Peacocke G.V.C., Piskorz J. The nature and properties of intermediate and unvaporized biomass pyrolysis materials, in: A.V. Bridgwater, et al. (Eds.) // Fast Pyrolysis of Biomass: A Handbook, CPL Press, Newburry (UK) 1999.
4. Lede J., Panagopoulos J., Li H.Z. and Villermaux J. Fast pyrolysis of wood: direct measurement and study of ablation rate // Fuel, – 1985. – Vol. 64, Issue 11. – Р. 1514–1520.
5. Chiaramonti D., Oasmaa A., Solantausta Y. “Power generation using fast pyrolysis liquids from biomass” // Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews (http://www.sciencedirect.com), 2005.
6. Geletukha G.G., Zhovmir M.M., Zheliezna T.A., Zubenko V.I. Experimental investigation of biomass fast pyrolysis in the ablative screw reactor // Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika . – 2013, v. 35, N 1, P. 87 – 92.
7. Bridgwater A.V. Review of fast pyrolysis of biomass and product upgrading // Biomass Bioenergy 38 (2011), P. 1–27.
8. Lede J., Authier O. Temperature and heating rate of solid particles undergoing a thermal decomposition. Which criteria for characterizing fast pyrolysis? // Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis. – 2015. – Vol. 113, P. 1–14.
9. Mettler M.S., Mushrif S.H., Paulsen A.D., Javadekar A.D., Vlachos D.G., Dauenhauer P.J. Revealing pyrolysis chemistry for biofuels production: conversion of cellulose to furans and small oxygenates, Energy Environ. Sci. 5 (2012), P.5414–5424.
Abstract views: 141 PDF Downloads: 117
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.