DEVELOPMENT METHODS OF ANALYSIS AND IMPROVEMENT OF REGIMES OF MUNICIPAL HEATING SYSTEMS
One of the tools of analysis and improvement of municipal power regimes is the theory of hydraulic circuits. Incomplete theory can not cover all the features of modern heating systems. A supplement theory of hydraulic circuits law of conservation of momentum and introduce a basic system of equations all parts of the Bernoulli equation are proposed.
2. Sennova E.V. Mathematical modeling and optimization of heat supply systems / E.V. Sennova, V.G. Sidler – Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1987. – 219 p. (Rus.)
3. Novickij N.N. Hydraulic circuits: Development of the theory and applications / N.N. Novickij, E.V. Sen-nova, M.G. Suharev – Novosibirsk: Nauka, – 2000. – 273 p. (Rus.)
4. Merenkov A.P. Generalization of electricalmethods for hydraulic circuits / A.P. Merenkov, V.G. Sidler, M.K. Takajshvili. – Electronic simulation. – 1982. – Vol. 2. – P. 3-11 (Rus.)
5. Frenkel N.Z. Hydraulics. – М.-L.: Gosjenergizdat, 1956. – 456 с., ill. (Rus)
6. Abramov N.N. Theory and methods of calculation systems water supply and distribution. – Moscow: Stroiyzdat, 1972. – 288 p. (Rus.)
7. Idel’chik I.E. Handbook of hydraulic resistance. // By red. Shteinberh M.O. – 3-rd edition. – Мoscow: Mashynostroenye, 1992. – 672 p. (Rus.)
8. Мuzychak A.Z. Mathematical models and algorithms of analysis and improvement of regimes of centralized heat supply systems: abstract. diss. candidate of technical science: 05.14.01 / Muzychak Andrii Zinoviiovych – Kyiv, 2014 – 20  с. (Ukr.)
9. Malinowski A. The analysis of hydraulic regimes for the purpose of optimization of work of heating systems of apartment buildings / A. Malinowski, V. Turkowski, A. Muzychak // Technical transactions Politechnika Krakowska. – 2010. – 2-B. – P.107-115. (Pol.)
10. Malinowski А.А. Mathematical model tee with coefficients of mutual influence sleeves / А.А. Mali-nowski, V.G. Turkowski, А.Z. Muzychak // Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika» Teploenerhetyka, Inzheneriia dovkillia. Avtomatyzatsiia – 2010. – No677 – Р.27-32. (Ukr.)
Abstract views: 100 PDF Downloads: 85
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.